Post by RAVENEYE on Aug 28, 2020 15:00:06 GMT -6
Not satisfied with the emoji selection?
Every member may add up to 25 personal emojis for their own use.
To add your personal emojis follow these steps:
1. Open an account on a third-party image hosting site (like ImgBB
) and upload your emoji. Copy the direct link
of the emoji. NOTE:
"Direct links" required (bb code, html code, viewer links, etc. do not work).
2. Go to your LegendFire Profile. Click "Edit Profile."
3. Choose the "Settings" tab.
4. Scroll down to the "Your Personal Smilies." Find the empty fields.
5. Paste your emoji's direct link
into the field.
6. Click "Set Changes"
7. Scroll to the bottom of "Settings." Click "Save Account Settings."
You should now be able to see and use your personal emojis in all your posts by clicking our editor's "Insert Smiley" button. Click the following thumbnails for visual instructions.Editing Profile:Adding links on Settings Tab:Saving changes: